Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Wish for Awareness the Entire Year...

Thursday was the last day of breast cancer awareness month. Throughout October, I was blessed to be a part of some great events and participate in media that focused on raising the awareness of breast cancer.

Ask Miss A article on Dr. Jackie Walters' 50 Shades of Pink Foundation Luncheon:
http://askmissa.com/2013/10/25/recap-50-shades-pink-luncheon-dr-jackie-walters/

Interview with one of my closest friends Rashan Ali and the 94.5 Streetz Morning Show:


It's my hope that this heightened awareness can continue on throughout the entire year because breast cancer education is essential. Early detection is key. It's my hope that women can be informed and be cognizant of their health. A breast cancer diagnosis is not a death sentence, and if it’s detected early it’s treatable.


No comments:

Post a Comment